Financial Services Division Quick Links
Financial Educational Resources
- Navy's Fleet and Family Support Centers Personal Financial Management website is designed to provide Navy personnel with a wide range of information that helps Navy families build financial freedom.
- "Military Saves" Campaign is a social marketing campaign to persuade, motivate and encourage military families to reduce debt and save money.
- Federal government’s website is dedicated to helping Americans understand how to save, invest and manage money to meet personal goals.
- America Saves website provides a wide-range of information that helps individuals and families build financial freedom through information, advice and encouragement.
- Military Homefront website is dedicated to support the Military and their families with various aspects of financial readiness and how to build wealth and not debt.
- Military Money™ has been created to address the dynamic lifestyle of the military family and to serve as an engaging financial resource for families with loved ones serving in America's armed forces.
- Federal Trade Commission’s Military Sentinel is a jointly designed to identify and protect members of the United States Armed Forces and their families. This website also provides a gateway to a wide range of consumer education and protection information from identity theft, auto leasing, and other scams.
- NMFA activities revolve around programs to educate the public, the military community, and the Congress on the rights and benefits of military families AND to advocate an equitable quality of life for those families. More than 100 NMFA Representatives in the field extend our presence worldwide. NMFA, "The Voice for Military Families," is dedicated to providing information to and representing the interests of family members of the uniformed services on which our national security depends.
- Consumer information website is a resource for consumer information provided by the federal government.
- GAO Report Highlights of a GAO Forum: The Federal Government’s Role in Improving Financial Literacy.
- GAO Report (GAO-05-349) - "DOD's Tools for Curbing the Use and Effects of Predatory Lending Not Fully Utilized", dated April 26, 2005