Government Travel Card Program
DON Travel Card Program Overview
The Department of the Navy (DON) Travel Card Program is organizationally aligned within the NAVSUP Corporate Operations Directorate. The Consolidated Card Program Management Division (CCPMD), NAVSUP Code 034, provides centralized operational control and management of DON financial card programs and select electronic transaction systems.
Check Your Travel Card Statement Here!CitiDirect Electronic Access System (EAS)
The card contractor, Citibank, created the CitiDirect Electronic Access System (EAS) to assist agency program coordinators (APCs) in the daily management of their card programs.
Citibank's EAS is also available to individual cardholders as a tool to view their own account information, such as account balance and transactions, as well as maintaining current address, telephone numbers and e-mail addresses.
Cardholders can apply for access to EAS by using the application form found on the Citibank help desk web site.
The DON Travel Card Program provides travelers a safe, effective, convenient, commercially available method to pay for expenses incident to official travel, including local travel. The Travel Card Program includes both Individually Billed Accounts (IBA) and Centrally Billed Accounts (CBA). The travel card program is comprised of two components:
- Individually Billed Accounts (IBA) – An IBA charge card is an account issued to an individual. The cardholder is responsible for payment in full of the amount stated on the monthly billing cycle
- Centrally Billed Accounts (CBA) – CBAs are issued to organizations to pay for travel arrangements and those activities guarantee payment. CBA payments are subject to the "Prompt Payment Act of 1982", as amended
U.S. Marine Corps Travel Card Program
HQMC-RFF serves as the Component Program Manager for the Marine Corps, supporting the day-to-day operations of the Marine Corps travel card program. To access the Marine Corps travel card order form or for other Marine Corps specific information, contact your local Agency Program Coordinator or visit the Marine Corps' Travel Card web site.
FMO Government Travel Card Program Support
The Office of Financial Operations (FMO) is responsible for Government Travel Charge Card program policy for the Department of the Navy (DON). Specifically, the DON maintains SECNAVINIST 4650.21, provides oversight of Navy and Marine Corps Component Program Managers (CPMs), and supports Joint Basing.
FMO provides support to several reports and groups such as:
- Citibank GTCC Program Reviews
- Defense Travel Management Office CPM meetings/user groups
- DTSC and DTIB governance board representatives
- Quarterly Unused Airline Ticket Reports to the Defense Travel Management Office
- Annual Travel Card update to DON Travel Card Agency Program Coordinators
Additionally, FMO responds to Travel Card Program audits, monitors rebates, and performs annual Statement of Assurance (SOA) testing.