Legacy Systems Support Overview
Legacy Systems Support Background
FMO provides oversight of legacy financial management systems, including:
FASTDATAFASTDATA is a Department of Navy (DON) financial management application managed by a chartered Joint Requirements Board (JRB). The FASTDATA JRB is chaired by and consists of major Command representatives from the user community. Members of the Board include:
- Bureau of Naval Personnel (BUPERS)
- Navy Reserve Forces (NAVRESFOR)
- Bureau of Medicine and Surgery (BUMED)
- the Office of Naval Intelligence (ONI)
- United States Joint Forces Command (USJFCOM)
- The DoD Education Activity (DoDEA)
- Assistant for Administration Under Secretary of the Navy (AAUSN)
- Commander Pacific Fleet (COMPACFLT)
- Office of Financial Operations (ASN(FM&C) FMO)
- Click here for FASTDATA information on topics like the Web Version, the GUI Versions, Training, etc
- FASTDATA helpdesk assistance is available from the Naval Education and Training Professional Development and Technology Center (NETPDTC) at 877-838-1494 or fastdata [dot] helpdesk [at] navy [dot] mil.
Content coming soon.
Systems Change Requests
In order to submit a System Change Request for consideration Activities provide the requirements by using the DFAS Form 700 System Change Request.
- To make requests more transparent, Commands' supporting Operating Location (OPLOC) should provide the completed form to DFAS Cleveland at the following mailbox:CCL-STARS-FL [at] dfas [dot] mil
- Once the SCR is approved for work and prioritized for release into the production environment, it will be posted to this website on the list of In Progress System Change Requests
- A template SCR Form with instructions for completing is included below can be found at System Change Request Guide (DOC, 144KB), DFAS Form 700 (PDF, 784KB)
WAWFContent coming soon.
For more information on Systems Guidance, please click here.